In an anxiety related disorder, a person fears and worries does not go away and it may get worse with the time. It may also influence your life to such a extent so that it may interfere with routine activities like work, school or relationships. Stress, fear, and anxiety are normal experiences and feelings but it is entirely different from other anxiety disorders.
There are several anxiety disorders. Few symptoms overlap across many of such disorders while others are more specific to single disorder. Moreover, all anxiety related disorder feature nervousness; worry or the fear which is excessive, ongoing and also has adverse impact on the individual’s ability to perform daily tasks. It is tough to judge whether the anxiety is linked to a disorder or is typical. Thus, the diagnosis must be done by the reputed and licensed psychologists or professionals. Order Xanax online legally and take it for the anxiety treatment only in prescribed doses.
An intrusive thought, worries and fear are unrealistic, exaggerated and extreme and usually interfere with the normal functioning as well as functioning. This constitutes to anxiety disorder. For example concerned about getting sick or taking steps to avoid germs like avoiding touching door handles or using hand sanitizers typically constitutes to anxiety disorders.
Anxiety Related Disorders:
Anxiety related disorders are divided into three main categories:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive and associated disorder
- Trauma and Stressor related disorder
Five Major Types of Anxiety Disorders:
Anxiety disorders reflect disorders which share general characteristic of excessive fear and anxiety and finally demonstrate functional and behavioral disturbances. A panic attack occurs in context to many anxiety disorders and also reflect a kind of fear response.
The five major types of anxiety disorders are:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders (GAD): It is an anxiety disorder which is characterized by chronic anxiety, exaggerated tension or worry, even though there is less or nothing to provoke it.
- Panic Disorder: It is an anxiety disorder which is characterized by the unexpected as well as repeated episodes of intense fear followed by physical symptoms including chest pain, shortness of breath, heart palpitations or abdominal distress.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)- It is an anxiety disorder which is characterized by unwanted recurrent thoughts (obsessions) or repetitive behaviors (compulsions). Repetitive behaviors like cleaning, hand washing, checking or counting are performed to avoid obsessive thoughts.
- Post Traumatic Disorder (PTSD): It is an anxiety disorder which develops after exposure to a terrifying event in which the major harm was threatened or occurred. The traumatic events may trigger PTSD including natural or human caused disorders or violent personal assaults or accident.
- Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorders): It is an anxiety disorder characterized by the overwhelming excessive self consciousness in routine social situations.
Medications for Kids with Anxiety
Parents should look for symptoms of continued anxiety even with cognitive behavioral therapy or other medical intervention in place: irritability, lack of concentration or focus, difficulty staying sleep, falling asleep, or excessive worry and nervousness, daytime fatigue associated to sleep disturbance, or increased feeling of restlessness. These symptoms could negatively impact the day-to-day activities and functioning of the kid and may result in poor eating and sleep patterns, poor academic performance and physical illness.
Before you use Xanax pill for your child’s anxiety treatment, it is very important to discuss the issues of your kid with a medical doctor. You should discuss the cons and pros of alprazolam, and discuss any improvements or advances made through cognitive behavioral therapy or other non-medications.
Types of Medicines
Besides Xanax, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors increase the level of chemical serotonin in the brain. They are commonly recommended for children with anxiety and depression because they tend to be non-addictive. At the same time, they have relatively less side effects. Some of the examples of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are citalopram, fluvoxamine, fluoxetine, sertraline, escitalopram and paroxetine. Adverse effects usually disappear within the first month of the treatment; however can include gastrointestinal upset, headaches, and weight loss. When negative effects appear it must be reported immediately to the doctor.
On the other hand, benzodiazepine such as Xanax is also used to control anxiety in kids, especially acute anxiety. Some of the symptoms of acute anxiety are panic attacks along with signs of post-traumatic stress disorder, which interfere with a kid’s ability to perform everyday activities. Buy Xanax online or other prescribed potency to overwhelm anxiety in your child once you have spoken about the problem with an experienced healthcare provider.